We invite you to convince yourself of the many advantages of our Aluminium Titanate "ALT" Ladle.
The advantages in detail:
- Excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Very low thermal conductivity. (1:20 compared to cast iron)
- High erosion and corrosion resistance against aggressive alloys.
- Low adherence of molten aluminium.
- Usable without pre-heating.
- Very long lifetime.
We can deliver the Aluminium Titanate Ladle for a heat weight up to 6 kg. Beside of the standard shapes (see below), we can produce almost every requested special shape.
Our Standard Shapes:
In addition, Aluminium Titanate is also a useful material for several applications which have contact with molten aluminium.
Application samples of Aluminium Titanate Shapes